Email has come a long way since the Internet was incepted, and sometimes we find a more appealing Web site to use for service. Excite has been a popular site to use, as well as Google, Yahoo and Hotmail. But what do you do when you are ready to switch from Excite? A simple solution is below.
Go to the Excite Web site and log into your account. If you are not logged in when trying to cancel, you will be prompted to sign in.
There will be an option to cancel your Excite email account, but not the membership. Follow the steps to cancel the email portion.
The membership account can be done by calling the Member Services number provided.
- Computer, keyboard
- Email username and password
- It generally takes 24 hours for the cancellation to go into effect.
- Be sure to go through the Terms of Service carefully before deleting the account.
- The person canceling the account will not be able to sign into Excite after the account is closed.
- Excite can still obtain information associated with the account after the cancellation. This is done to protect from fraud and collect any fees that might be owed to the company.
Sign in to post a comment